- Salary/Rate $15.50 to $28.00/hourly rate dependent on level of education
- Experience Level Entry level
How to apply:
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position, please click on the following link to submit your application before December 2nd, 2022 23:59 EST.
The Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA) has 1 exciting student opportunity from January 9th, 2023 to April 14th, 2023 within the Technology branch at CATSA.
This position represents an opportunity for career-driven individuals seeking a position within an organization that inspires growth and promotes excellence to make a difference and contribute to CATSA’s unique culture as it strives to excel in air transport security.
If you are a motivated student seeking a position within a multifunctional and collaborative environment, we invite you to consider the following job opportunity:
Student, Life Cycle Management
Number of Positions: 1
Term: January 9th, 2023 to April 14th, 2023
Schedule: 15 hours per week
Location: Ottawa, HQ (Hybrid)
Salary: $15.50 to $28.00/hourly rate dependent on level of education
Language Requirement: English Essential
*Eligibility List: CATSA will use this opportunity to establish a list of candidates eligible to fill subsequent vacancies. The eligibility list may be used to staff other student positions with similar responsibilities and qualifications.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Review technical change requests and develop change management documentation;
- Data entry in the screening technology asset management system;
- Analyze inventory, identify shortages and opportunities for improvement;
- Assist with administrative tasks associated with invoicing as required;
- Assist with disposal of technology assets as required.
What you need to succeed:
To qualify for the position, you must have:
- Enrolled in a college diploma or a university degree in business administration or a program relevant to the duties of the position; and
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Skills and Abilities:
- Effective communication skills (both orally and in writing);
- Professional approach to work;
- High attention to detail; and
- Ability to think strategically and provide solutions to problems;
- Ability to work well in teams, independently and under pressure.
To qualify and to be considered for this employment, you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- Be eligible to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance;
- Be a full-time or part-time CEGEP, College or University student; and
- Be returning to full-time or part-time studies in the next academic year.
Please note that candidates that meet all the position requirements, including the language profile, will be given first consideration however we invite all interested candidates to submit their applications. Only those being considered in the process will be contacted.
- Job Locations Canada
- Address 99 Bank St, Ottawa, ON K1P 6B9
- Total Years Experience Less than 1 year