- Salary/Rate $92,700.00 - $177,938.00
- Experience Level Other
Job Posting Description:
Sr. Director, Supply Chain Systems
This position is a senior member of the Business Technology Solutions team, responsible for leading the LCBO’s Supply Chain and B2B technology portfolio. The position will lead, manage and oversee the evolution of LCBO’s supply chain and wholesale capabilities across multiple critical 24/7 business applications including, but not limited to, Forecasting & Replenishment, Inventory Management, Transportation Management, Logistics and Fulfilment, Product QA, Warehousing, and B2B lines of business (Grocery, LCO, Licensees, Specialty Services, Duty Free) .
This position is hybrid #LI-Hybrid
The position will establish, manage, control and oversee the activities of the BTS Supply Chain team from a human resources and budgeting perspective to ensure the proactive and timely delivery of all Supply Chain technology solutions. This will involve fostering relationships with Supply Chain business executives to elicit business goals and develop technology solutions that maximize the use of out-of-the-box solutions based on the existing technology footprint. Finally, the position will maintain oversight of the execution to help achieve the business goals and deliver on all technology requirements.
About the Role
Establish, lead and implement a sustainable IT Supply Chain practice that helps to develop the IT division’s strategic plan and supports the delivery of the LCBO’s annual business plan, specifically as it pertains to Supply Chain Systems:
- Manage the LCBO IT Supply Chain delivery capability including internal and external resources, development methodology, processes and tools.
- Ensure consistency and quality across all LCBO Supply Chain system initiatives with special focus on usability and extensibility of the solutions.
- Standardize and oversee IT Supply Chain policies, evaluation metrics and interactions with other internal and external groups.
Manage the assignment of IT Supply Chain Systems human capital on all projects and research work:
- Manage, direct and coordinate a multi-disciplinary team of Team Leads, Managers, programmers, business and quality assurance analysts to configure COTS applications, develop integration, web and mobile applications
- Manage and oversee external development partners.
- Continually assess the LCBO’s IT Supply Chain Systems capabilities and external landscape and develop roadmaps, selecting scenarios and choosing products and partners. Develop and evolve the IT Supply Chain Systems transformation strategy and roadmap aligned with the IT strategic business plan and the enterprise architecture.
- Please note: This role is directly involved in handling confidential employee relations information for the team (compensation, performance appraisals, resource allocation and staffing plans).
Plan and manage the annual IT Supply Chain Systems budget, human resources, and physical facilities to meet project needs.
- Provide advisory services regarding processes, tools and approaches specific to Supply Chain Systems
- Build effective relationships and partners with the lines of business areas within Supply Chain Systems by proactively providing leadership and direction across all aspects of their technology deliverables, costs and future opportunities.
- This role would be active on Supply Chain Systems committees and user groups related to these technologies and processes
- A professional services background with tenure developing and maintaining executive relationships, and a trusted supply chain technology advisor role is highly preferred.
- Industry knowledge of Supply Chain Systems set processes and technologies.
- IT expertise in Supply Chain Systems.
- Familiarity with cloud and service-oriented architecture.
- Experience in delivering large, business critical applications.
- Minimum 5 years direct supervisory experience including talent acquisition and performance management.
- University degree with a preference for those with a STEM background.
There is a world of opportunities at the LCBO…
Join an organization where you can be challenged while achieving your true potential. A place where you can make a positive impact supporting Ontario business and communities. Discover a safe, healthy, diverse, inclusive, and accountable workplace where your wellbeing is our top priority. At the LCBO, your contributions are respected and valued. Be part of our journey as we invest in people and technology to transform an organization. There really is a world of opportunities at the LCBO.
We foster a culture of inclusion and belonging, so everyone feels valued, respected, and heard. The LCBO is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an interview or employment opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation.
Please submit your resume via Workday by 11:59pm on the deadline date. We appreciate your interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Work Hours: 36.25
Union / Non-Union: Non-Union
Job Posting End Date: May 16, 2023
The LCBO is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
- Job Locations Canada
- Address 100 Queens Quay East, 9th Floor, Toronto