- Salary/Rate $120,000-$150,000
- Experience Level Associate
The Solution architect is responsible for designing and/or modifying systems architecture to meet certain business needs. The incumbent will test, integrate, and program software systems to ensure that specific business issues are solved.
· Understanding business and technical requirements, assessing multiple technical alternatives and recommending the most optimal technical solution architecture.
· Recommending mobile / web / backend technologies that can help our clients solve their business goals and challenges
· Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation
· Assist in our clients understanding of modern software architectures
· Responsible for establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology
· Design, estimate and propose solutions for projects and work with TheAppLabb and client delivery teams to ensure they are successful
· Implementing application development/engineering methodologies, processes, and practices, to meet all project requirements; including product design, information security, code maintainability and reliability
· Helping to communicate to clients and potential clients in a written format the benefits and considerations for building a modern mobile or web application.
· Speaking in front of large groups of potential clients at technical and non-technical conferences
· Always learning, and being ahead of the curve not only with your understanding of mobile & web app architecture.
· Assist with troubleshooting and resolving complex production system issues, including critical issues that might occur outside of normal business hours
Must have Skills:
· Minimum 8 year’s Technical Solution architect experience building complex software systems
· Strong experience with Native App projects ( mobile and web solutions and architectures)
· Strong interest in Mobile and Web based technologies (Bonus points if you have experience with Flutter, React Native, Angular, Node, React, Vue, etc.)
· lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions
· Experience with large-scale, distributed, micro-service or event-based architectures
· Should have experience in building complex solution on MEAN and JAVA
· Experience with XML, SOAP, JSON and REST technologies
· Experience with Relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Cosmos, et
· Strong interpersonal skills – we are a close knit team and work together to solve problems
· Passionate about learning – you’ll help identify new technologies and approaches to problems
· Proactive and self-starter – we hire folks that have a deep desire to do better and be better
Nice to have skills:
· Experience in Cloud based solution design making use of various PaaS / SAAS features offered by leading cloud providers like Azure / AWS.
· Knowledge of integrating cloud services to other cloud services and on-premise services.
· Experience with ASP.NET
· Experience of using cloud tool like Azure data lake / data Streaming solution.
· Experience with Software Development Agency
The responsibilities shall be defined and modified from time to time based on the requirements of the company.
Why should you be part of TheAppLabb Family?
Because we know your worth, we offer you:
- Competitive salary.
- Extended Health benefits and Dental Care.
- Vision Care.
- Life insurance (dependent included)
- Counselling Services (Workplace Advisor)
- Survivor Benefit.
Because we care about your mental health, we offer you:
- Paid time off.
- Flexible work environment.
- Hybrid and remote work available
- To keep the fun on, we have Virtual team building activities (Bi-weekly socials, Monthly town halls, etc.)
At TheAppLabb, we believe diversity is a strength we cultivate. Our work environment welcomes equity, inclusiveness, and diversity by providing accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process or during your employment here. If you require accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs. All qualified applicants are welcome to participate.
We would love to hear from you! What are you waiting for? Apply now
- Job Locations Canada
- Job Tag
- Total Years Experience 5 to 10 years