- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
Our Client is looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join their team.
The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for managing and leading the sales team who are both in and out of the showroom. With personal sales quotas through assigned Key accounts, the Senior Sales Manager is to target to grow & establish Key Sales Channels of Developer Sales and Wholesale/Dealer Sales with the goal to Establish the company to gain a competitive advantage. This position is critical in creating brand awareness and deliver solutions and plan for incremental sales along with mentoring and developing the current sales staff.
- Manage a team of two current sales staff to mentor and develop their potential.
- Support team in providing solutions and idea on how to grow the business further
- Meet with stakeholders to introduce product benefits and advantages
- Prepare & execute sales strategies and find prospective customers and new target segment
- Reach sales goals by their deadlines and execute corrective measures when sales results deviate
- Participate in trade shows, exhibitions, networking with associations to promote the product
- Proactively prospect new and creative channels for sales
- Monitor the market and remain current with the latest innovation of the product
- Market products for different customers segments and work with Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation
- Enhance sales consultants’ performance by providing education and teaching improved processes
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, customer solutions
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive landscape
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional manufacturing associations
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customers’ sales
- Negotiation & Influencer: Build trust and strong support to push sales-forward and develop win/win solutions
- Relationships Building: Serve honorably and establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally (architects, interior designers and Condominium developers) to achieve the sales objectives
- Results Orientation: Ability to focus on desired sales targets, and the means by which they are achieved
- Innovation: Displays the ability to think outside of the box in order to develop creative and new solutions or products that meets current and future needs
- Customer Service: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients and partners to meet or exceed their expectations
- Communication: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough, and timely manner using appropriate and effective verbal and written communication
- Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Integrity: Display honesty and transparency that exhibits the values and mission of the company.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in C-Level sales success with over $1M in sales
- Experience in the residential interior finishes industry, working with architects, interior designers, builders, and/or developers.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of CRM and Salesforce.com
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to influence buying decisions
- Time management skills with the ability to handle a high volume of activity and competitiveness
- Excellent skills in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- University degree/college diploma in business or economic studies would be an asset
- Must be willing to travel and have own car
- Monday to Friday with 40 hours availability in the showroom; home office and outside sales
- Address 1310 Castlefield Avenue. Toronto, ON M6B 4B3
- Job Tag
- Total Years Experience 5 to 10 years