- Salary/Rate $ 65000/ Yearly
Our Client is looking for a Recruiter to join their team.
- Coordinate scheduling of candidate interviews through Fieldglass or by contacting referrals directly
- Interview candidates and make recommendations to the project team on candidate selection
- Maintain interview spreadsheet on Google Drive
- Update the project managers and project team on hiring progress
- Advise on talent acquisition strategies as necessary to ensure contact centre staffing requirements are met for each customer
- 3+ years of recruiting experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Decision making skills
Nice to have skills:
- Ability to multitask.
- Time Management / speed
- Action oriented
Project details: Supporting high volume recruitment of contact centre agents for their Health Authority clients. The team is supporting their client with incoming and outgoing calls related to COVID-19 test scheduling, lab appointments and contact tracing. They need to hire a dedicated resource that will be responsible for interviewing candidates and making recommendations to the hiring team.
Team size and environment: 100+ total team of Employer Solutions – the project team this resource will work closely with us approximately 12 people.
- Job Locations Canada
- Address Vancouver, British Columbia
- Job Tag
- Total Years Experience 2 to 4 years