- Salary/Rate $ 42500/ Yearly
Our Client is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team.
Description: Responsible for identifying and managing initiatives required to support and contribute to the organization’s marketing strategies.
- Responsible for program managing the end-to-end execution of a marketing strategy including the assigned budget, ROI and KPIs.
- Build a strategy for an individual program/initiative/program (narrow scope); contribute/support KPIs.
- Solicit, summarize, and present feedback from internal and external stakeholders on individual campaigns, programs and/or initiatives.
- Present training and/or communication materials to internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze, present, and explain the implications of competitive developments and market research.
- Ensuring that competitive developments are being tracked and that the implications of important changes are well understood.
- Manage and be accountable for program budgets, work plans, documentation, execution, and analysis of programs.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA):
- Analytical, verbal, and written communication skills. Required Proficiency Level: Advanced
- Competently communicate ideas. Required Proficiency Level: Intermediate
- Proficient in Program management. Required Proficiency Level: Intermediate
- Budget management. Required Proficiency Level: Intermediate
- Learning concepts of Financial and business acumen. Required Proficiency Level: Intermediate
- Knowledge of and support of the organization’s values and business objectives. Required Proficiency Level: Intermediate
- University Degree
- 4-5 years of varied business and marketing experience, with a solid understanding of marketing strategies and tactics. Industry/technical experience is a plus. Sales or product management experience is an asset.
- Marketing, Business or Communications degree/diploma
- 3+ Marketing-related work experience
- Marketing generalist – has been responsible for a wide range of marketing tactics eg) social media, digital marketing, events, advertising, etc.
Nice to have skills:
- Has lived in Calgary for a minimum of 3 years. They must be familiar with the local market
- Outgoing/extroverted personality; go-getter and action-oriented; creative problem solver, self-starter
- Second language skills for South Asian, Chinese, or Filipino markets would be beneficial, but not required
- Community Marketing role for Edmonton; to market PureFibre build and services; promote positive community sentiment for the organization; quarterly marketing plan creation and execution
Team size and environment:
- Manager (in Calgary); 4 peers in Edmonton; 4 peers in Calgary; 1 peer in Vancouver
- Job Locations Canada
- Address Edmonton, Alberta
- Job Tag
- Total Years Experience 2 to 4 years