- Salary/Rate $100,000-$135,000
- Experience Level Associate
The iOS Developer is responsible to develop and design applications for devices that are powered by the iOS operating system. In addition, an iOS Developer must be responsible for estimating, tasking, prototyping, developing creative, innovative, and practical mobile solutions.
- Design and build new iOS apps written in Swift & SwiftUI
- Developing creative, innovative and practical mobile solutions
- Estimating, tasking, and prototyping
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members on features, design, and implementation
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality
- Find new ways of bringing efficiency in the Development process
Must Have Skills:
- Proficient with Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with AWS SDK
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- UI development with an understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with 3rd party libraries & APIs – IBM Cloud / MFP, Social, Payment, Network, Crashlytics & Analytics.
- Familiarity with Agile/ Scrum development process and continuous integration tools like Jenkins
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
Nice to Have Skills:
- Knowledge of other mobile development technologies is a plus.
- Experience with Apple car play apps
- Experience working on wearable technology, Camera, GPS, Maps and Sensors
- Experience working with bi-lingual apps
- Must have 5 + Years of relevant experience
- Must have hands-on experience & passion for mobile app development;
- Must be eligible to work in Canada without restriction – we cannot support international candidates or VISA processes at this time;
- Location: this candidate should be residing with in Calgary or should be willing to relocate to Calgary. These positions will require the candidate to visit the office premises post the current Pandemic situation.
- Formal education in software development or equivalent experience;
- Solid understanding of software development practices and design patterns;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Well-rounded knowledge of Agile principles and the flexibility to adapt your experience to new and evolving environments
- Passion for well-designed products and not afraid to share and explain your ideas
Why should you be part of TheAppLabb Family?
Because we know your worth, we offer you:
- Competitive salary.
- Extended Health benefits and Dental Care.
- Vision Care.
- Life insurance (dependent included)
- Counselling Services (Workplace Advisor)
- Survivor Benefit.
Because we care about your mental health, we offer you:
- Paid time off.
- Flexible work environment.
- Hybrid and remote work available
- To keep the fun on, we have Virtual team building activities (Bi-weekly socials, Monthly town halls, etc.)
At TheAppLabb, we believe diversity is a strength we cultivate. Our work environment welcomes equity, inclusiveness, and diversity by providing accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process or during your employment here. If you require accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs. All qualified applicants are welcome to participate.
We would love to hear from you! what are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Job Locations Canada
- Job Tag
- Total Years Experience 5 to 10 years