- Salary/Rate $ 73000/ Yearly
Our Client is looking for a Data Analyst 3 to join their team.
- Provide data analysis and standard reporting support, which includes the ability to extract data from various source systems and data stores by performing light business coding (SQL, VBA, Unix, etc.) and system parameter setting, perform ad-hoc queries and develop/automate financial/statistical models using a variety of software applications (Excel, Access, etc.).
- Perform impact analysis on proposed changes evaluating potential impacts on data, applications, and reporting and effectively communicating potential risks/effects to supported business customer base.
- Ability to interface with management, users, and information technology professionals to solve complex business problems.
- Focuses on process automation and re-engineering.
Must-have – Competencies:
- Analysis Skills – 7 years
- 5+ years of measurement or list generation on tools like (Expertise)
Nice to have skills:
- Adobe Campaign
- Telco experience
Project details: Two roles available. One is a list generation role for the DBM team where the candidate would be supporting marketing initiatives and generating campaign lists. The second role would focus on performing analysis of the marketing campaigns and developing insights and tableau report to support the business teams.
Team size and environment: DBM 10+ Measurements 4
- Job Locations Canada
- Address Toronto, Ontario
- Job Tag
- Total Years Experience 5 to 10 years