- Salary/Rate $135,000 –$175,000
- Experience Level Executive
An executive sales and business development leader that plays a fundamental on the leadership team helping advocate for the market adoption of the products and services and the fulfillment of its mission with people. The CRO will work day-to-day with the product ownership team, sales and client relationship team, and PR and marketing team on exploring new growth strategies and helping to define and execute on micro and macro sales goals. This executive leader will help develop new partnerships critical to growing the company as well as supporting sales efforts with executive account management. This role will also help bridge the gap between marketing and sales efforts and will be responsible for leveraging marketing resources and aligning cross functional initiatives that will support sales, revenue growth, and people development.
- Set up the process of generating revenue.
- Lead the process of projecting company revenue with CEO and COO and carrying out related operations that help meet these projections
- Leads the creation of annual & quarterly revenue strategies that aligns with the dynamic landscape of the business.
- Build and sync marketing, sales, and customer relations teams
- Assist in developing a sales process, culture, and refinement strategies as needed by the growth team counterparts.
- Monitor performance and sales usefulness of sales enablement tools such as;
- Technology & budget related to customer relationship management.
- Resources such as consultative and advisory support for specific objectives.
- Monitor marketing & sales effort cross-over and create new initiatives that will support sales & business development efforts.
- Advertising campaign concepts.
- Branding concepts.
- Channel partner messaging campaigns.
- New product opportunities that will enhance the go-to-market strategy and assist in helping the company achieve its mission.
- Oversee & contribute towards large account sales efforts.
- Take ownership of key channel partner building & discovery activities and help develop high impact channel management processes for the sales team to carry out on an active basis
Qualifications & Experience
- Executive level sales management.
- Enterprise sales experience.
- Technical product selling experience in learning and development in the B2B product space
- Experience defining and overseeing CRM logic used for sales pipeline management.
- Experience managing co-selling channel partners in a deal integrated sales cycle.
- Sales management and training experience
- Job Locations Canada
- Total Years Experience More Than 10 years