- Salary/Rate $ 28000/ Yearly
Our Client is looking for a Brand Ambassador to join their team.
Successful individuals will take ownership and deliver on objectives through two types of events:
- Local Experiential Marketing Events. The coordinators will speak to current and potential customers about our products and services. This shift will include event set-up and tear down.
- Door Warming. You will meet our customers, or potential customers, at their homes to deliver a gift and a message on behalf of the team. For example, this may include a thank you and/or did you know note. This role does not include sales, but an opportunity to inform the public about our products & services.
The successful candidates for this role will attend events and/or door warming to deliver the organization’s messaging and gifting. This will include:
- Pick up required collateral, swag, gifts, or event equipment as required.
- On event, set up table or booth in accordance with the organization’s brand standards. Throughout the event, engage with event attendees, sometimes actively searching them out. Help run any activations, take contest entries, etc. Post-event, help break down the table/tent and return all materials as arranged.
- For door warming, you will engage in conversations with anyone who opens the door, following the direction given for that type of door warming, answering any questions, and generally getting prospects and/or customers excited about PureFibre. While not selling, you will be asked to collect information when there is either strong interest in a product or frustration towards the organization so the appropriate teams can follow up.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Preference will be given to those who a second language including but not limited to: Mandarin, Cantonese, Punjabi, Tagalog or another second language, but not required.
- Passionate about outstanding customer service and sales
- Comfortable with technology
- Motivated to meet personal and event goals
- Love to work in a team and a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (written, verbal) skills
- Desire to “roll up your sleeves” to get things done
- Ability to travel and work unconventional hours
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- High school completion
- Some post-Secondary education (i.e. Marketing, Sales)
- A year or two of event, sales, or customer service experience
- Enthusiasm and Energy
- Problem Solving / Forward Thinker
- Leadership qualities
Nice to have skills:
- Access to a vehicle 24/7
- Lots of availability
- Positive demeanor during communications
- Job Locations Canada
- Address Victoria, British Columbia
- Job Tag