- Salary/Rate $ 26000/ Yearly
Our Client is looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representation to join their team.
- Responds to customer services inquiries over the phone based on training provided
- Analyze and interpret customer’s situation to respond to and make recommendations
- Provides courteous customer service to all clients/customers concerning account relationships and other customer questions
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer service environment
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality, and anticipate needs, thinking logically and creatively, exercising good judgment, and acting independently
- Strong ability to prioritize, adjust to changing priorities, and successfully complete numerous short and long term tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated superior customer service orientation, with outstanding verbal and written communication
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to diffuse conflict and emotional situations
- Ability to work full-time rotating shifts 7 days per week, between the hours of 6 am to 8 pm Pacific time
- French Communication skills
- Strong customer service
- Strong phone mannerism
Nice to have skills:
- Previous contact center experience
- Attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
This will be a remote Call Center position, working from home and fielding incoming calls from staff and the public on behalf of a Health Authority in British Columbia regarding COVID 19 immunizations and performing outbound calls to assist with contact tracing and case management of positive COVID 19 cases.
We will be performing a variety of tasks for this client including but not limited to:
- Reviewing eligibility and scheduling COVID 19 Immunization appointments from both Health Authority staff and the public
- Assisting with case and contact tracing Management of positive COVID 19 cases
- Creating profiles and scheduling Lab appointments for the public
Team size and environment:
- 70 people and growing. Working independently in a highly engaged, supportive environment.
- Bilingual is nice to have. They are interested in candidates with language capabilities to support the Chinese and South Asian communities.
- Job Locations Canada
- Address Vancouver, British Columbia
- Job Tag
- Total Years Experience 2 to 4 years